TOPICAL ECTOPARASITICIDE FOR DOGS INCLUDING INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR TO PREVENT ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION
- Kill fleas, flea eggs & larvae, ticks, & chewing lice
- Fast-acting and waterproof
- Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
Protection of household against new flea infestation
FOR: Dogs (≥8 weeks) and sizes 10-20KG
MOLECULES/MINIMUM DOSE: Fipronil 6.7 mg/kg (dogs), (S)-methoprene 6 mg/kg
MODE OF ACTION: Contact
ADMINISTRATION: Topical, monthly dosing
UNIT SIZE: 1 piece
Follow these instructions to apply FRONTLINE Plus for dogs.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your dog's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Here are some additional tips
- Remove the dog's collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose